To whom it may concern,
It’s Gina Ching-Ya Ko, a permanent resident in Canada. My availability to start the job is July 1st 2018. My expected salary is CAD$ 30,000/ year.
As an immigrant, I have been working as a volunteer at CNIB and Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada. Meanwhile, I also take courses in order to gain local experiences, and become more competitive for the job market.
Briefly introduce myself. I have Master degree from the UK and Bachelor degree from Taiwan, and speak Mandarin, English and French. I also have years of experience in project management, product procurement, process planning & monitoring, and contract negotiation. I always love to learn new things. Never stop learning is my belief.
My academic and professional experiences have provided me to learn a variety of knowledge and developed a great number of skills as follows.
The field I have learnt :
- Project Management: Tools and Techniques
- Accounting and Finance
- Human Resource Management
- Total Quality Management
- Global Strategic Management
- Management of Operations in Project-Based Enterprises
- Financial and Risk Management of Technology-Based Projects Advanced Management Skills
The experience & skills I have gained :
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Presentations and communication skill
- Coordinating with all levels of management, staffs, factories and clients
- Bargaining the deal
- Closing a sale
- Sales forecast
- Arranging personal trips
I am open to all the opportunities. Hence, if you think I might be a potential candidate for the position you offer, I would be glad to have further discussion with you. I believe that with the experiences I have had, I should be able to bring some values to the company, and hopefully you will find the same way.
You can reach me during the day at (514)577-9759. Thank you for your consideration.