We are looking for full-time, permanent Employment Counsellors to join our team in Oshawa
• Provides coaching and support for the development of a career and/or education plan
• Interacts with candidates in a virtual environment via webcam and/or phone
• Provides labour market information services, online resources and instruction modules
• Provides one-on-one career counselling and/or education counselling
• Makes referrals to other organizations
• Provides job finding assistance (including job placement)
• Provides support once employment has started
• This program is outcomes based
Minimum 12 month’s experience in employment counselling
Bachelor’s Degree in a related field; and RRP or CVRP certification
Language Requirement: Bilingual French/English
Alternate Job Titles: Employment Specialist, Vocational Rehabilitation Consultant, Career and Education Specialist, Career Counsellor
Agilec welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. We accommodate disabilities during the selection process. We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to apply:
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Adrianne Haight, Chief Innovation Officer. Please place VRC–CHO- in the subject line of your email.